San Diego Camera Inspection Services
Camera Inspection Precisely Locates the Problem
Before you can fix a broken sewer pipe, you have to find the problem. Arrow uses modern TV technology to identify the pipe condition, location and depth.
5 Easy Steps
1. Feed camera with transmitter into pipe. A small camera is put into the pipe. It transmits to a TV which is monitored by our technician. The entire sewer pipe from your home to the street is on video. All details are clearly transmitted in full color and video taped so you can see the problem.
2. Plot path and depth of pipe. We plot out the path of the sewer pipe from house to street by honing in on a signal transmitted from the camera head. This identifies the exact location, depth and nature of the problem.
3. Evaluate sewer and determine problem areas.
4. Explain repair options. We explain your repair options and give you a quote for our suggested solution. You now have the information you need to make an informed decision on a repair. If you decide that we will handle your repair, we’ll immediately schedule a day and time to get it done. (Rush service is available.)
5. Submit written bid to repair.
Call (760) 205-3011 or contact us online to schedule comprehensive camera inspection services in San Diego today!
Get a camera inspection by our technicians in about an hour!
Hear From Our Customers
“I really felt like I was in the hands of very experienced professionals, and will readily recommend them to my friends and neighbors!”- Janie D.
“Amazing! Their staff did an excellent job, were a pleasure to work with, and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Pacific Drain for sewer pipe repair.”- Martin D.
“After contacting Pacific Drain and Plumbing, they had a guy at my house that afternoon and he cleared the drain with no problems. I've had no issues with the drain since.”- Aaron T.
“I was very pleased with the entire service call from start to finish. I have been using Pacific Drain for years so this review should come as no surprise.”- Charles M.
“We've used Pacific in the past and we'll continue using them. We feel like they are the experts in their field.”- Ren P.
“This is one of those businesses you wish you could give more than 5 stars! I contacted Pacific Drain and the problem was corrected before noon on the same day.”- James K.
Affordable and Prompt
Our camera inspection service starts at $265.00 — a very competitive rate in San Diego County. To schedule an appointment please call (760) 205-3011 or you can email your request to by filling out a contact form. Under normal circumstances we can have a technician to your home or business the very same day, and always within 1 to 2 days.
Know Your Options
It’s our policy to always tell you everything you need to know to make the right decisions. We will answer all your questions about the problem, and explain your options before giving you a quote or performing any work.
Always insist on a camera inspection, because it identifies the exact location and depth of your broken pipe. If you decide to hire a another company to camera inspect your line, be sure to request a complete explanation of the results. It’s the only way you can make an informed decision or get meaningful competing bids.
Call (760) 205-3011 to schedule an appointment today.
Need A Reliable Plumber?
We offer the best, professional, and quality plumbing services for our customers throughout San Diego.
24/7 Live Operators and Technicians Standing By
Rapid Emergency Response You Can Count On
No Job is Too Small or Too Large for Pacific
Detailed Estimates Provided Before Work Begins
Customized and Tailored Plumbing Solutions
Preventative Maintenance Programs Available
You can rely on Pacific Drain & Plumbing, a Goettl Company for all your plumbing needs!
- Del Mar
- El Cajon
- La Jolla
- La Mesa
- Lemon Grove
- Ocean Beach
- Pacific Beach
- Rancho Bernardo
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Diego
- San Marcos
- Scripps Ranch
- Solana Beach
- Valley Center