Perma-Lateral Pipe Lining puts new pipes inside your old sewer pipes without digging trenches.
This revolutionary new technology repairs sewer and other pipes without the expense and bother of digging trenches through your patio, yard or driveway. The new pipe goes right inside the old.
This is the only system bearing the ANSI / NSF STANDARD 14 CERTIFICATION for plumbing pipe repairs. Rehabilitates sanitary pipes, storm pipes, drain vents, and vertical piping systems with ease. The unique compressed air inversion system allows the liner tube to snake through 22-, 45- and sweeping 90-degree angles.
Repair cracked or broken pipes without major excavation in half the time!
- Perma-Lateral system is completed in just one day
- No mess, no re-landscaping
- Environmentally friendly
- Water is shut off for less than half a day
- No disruption of your normal day to day activities
- Pipes are repaired with little or no digging
- Proven effective
Call us today to learn more about your options. We are available 24/7 for emergency services. Our technicians are standing by- call (760) 205-3011 today.
“I really felt like I was in the hands of very experienced professionals, and will readily recommend them to my friends and neighbors!”- Janie D.
“Amazing! Their staff did an excellent job, were a pleasure to work with, and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Pacific Drain for sewer pipe repair.”- Martin D.
“After contacting Pacific Drain and Plumbing, they had a guy at my house that afternoon and he cleared the drain with no problems. I've had no issues with the drain since.”- Aaron T.
“I was very pleased with the entire service call from start to finish. I have been using Pacific Drain for years so this review should come as no surprise.”- Charles M.
“We've used Pacific in the past and we'll continue using them. We feel like they are the experts in their field.”- Ren P.
“This is one of those businesses you wish you could give more than 5 stars! I contacted Pacific Drain and the problem was corrected before noon on the same day.”- James K.
- Existing host pipeline is cleaned out with rooter machine.
- Video pipe camera inspection confirms if pipe can receive lining.
- One (1) small pothole, approximately 4ft. x 3ft., is excavated to expose pipe.
- One piece felt liner is treated with epoxy resin.
- Lining is inserted into old pipe, calibration tube is inflated and expands the lining.
- Lining is Cured-in-Place as epoxy resin cooks and hardens.
- Calibration tube is deflated and removed, video camera inspects the results.
- Pipe lining is a permanent, stand-alone, new pipeline.
Repairing broken or cracked pipes, made of virtually any material, without extensive excavation or property damage is now a reality.
The Perma-Lateral pipe repair system is the best alternative to digging up, under or through, property streets, driveways, sidewalks or lawns. It's guaranteed to be as good or better than replacing broken or cracked pipes.
- Restore cracked pipe
- Eliminate root intrusion
- Close holes in pipe walls
- Seal open joints
- Seals bottomless cast iron
- Storm drain lines sealed
- Vertical drain pipes
- Electrical conduit lines
- Bridge missing pipe
- Prevent ex-filtration
- From 2′ to 120′ long
- Prevents root growth
- Diameters from 2″ to 8″
- Adheres to existing pipestructure
- ANSI/NSF Standard 14 Certified Structural repair with 50 year min. design life
- No street access needed
- No use of manholes in sewer main inversion method, not pull-in-inflate
- Single point of access
- Open at sewer main connection, no cutting
- Brand name product, industry
proven & trusted
- No maintenance after installation
- Stops infiltration / ex-filtration
- Meets EPA standards IAPMO approval
Proven Simple Solution for Repair Pipes!
24/7 Live Operators and Technicians Standing By
Rapid Emergency Response You Can Count On
No Job is Too Small or Too Large for Pacific
Detailed Estimates Provided Before Work Begins
Customized and Tailored Plumbing Solutions
Preventative Maintenance Programs Available
You can rely on Pacific Drain & Plumbing, a Goettl Company for all your plumbing needs!
- Del Mar
- El Cajon
- La Jolla
- La Mesa
- Lemon Grove
- Ocean Beach
- Pacific Beach
- Rancho Bernardo
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Diego
- San Marcos
- Scripps Ranch
- Solana Beach
- Valley Center