Repairing Pipes in Vista, CA
When you are having issues with your sewer line, you have a few options to consider for repair. But how do you know which service you’ll need? The plumbers at Pacific Drain & Plumbing, a Goettl Company have been serving San Diego and Vista since 1975. You can count on our team to use our years of experience in sewer repair to recommend the best solution for your needs.
Common Causes of Sewer Damage
While regular maintenance can help prevent many major sewer line problems, there are several issues that can occur anyway. The most common causes of sewer damage that we see are:
- Tree roots. The most common problem we encounter, tree roots can be incredibly damaging to sewer lines. They are strong enough to cause cracks in the line or even create a physical obstruction.
- Clogs. Anything from grease, wet wipes, hygiene products, and cooking grease can cause damaging clogs in your plumbing.
- Normal wear and tear. Sewer lines are susceptible to corrosion and build-up over time, which can create blockages, leaks, or sagging.
Contact our sewer repair team at (760) 205-3011 to schedule a consultation in San Diego and Vista today!
“I really felt like I was in the hands of very experienced professionals, and will readily recommend them to my friends and neighbors!”- Janie D.
“Amazing! Their staff did an excellent job, were a pleasure to work with, and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Pacific Drain for sewer pipe repair.”- Martin D.
“After contacting Pacific Drain and Plumbing, they had a guy at my house that afternoon and he cleared the drain with no problems. I've had no issues with the drain since.”- Aaron T.
“I was very pleased with the entire service call from start to finish. I have been using Pacific Drain for years so this review should come as no surprise.”- Charles M.
“We've used Pacific in the past and we'll continue using them. We feel like they are the experts in their field.”- Ren P.
“This is one of those businesses you wish you could give more than 5 stars! I contacted Pacific Drain and the problem was corrected before noon on the same day.”- James K.
Depending on the sewer problem you’re having, our plumbers can either suggest trenchless or traditional methods of repair. The first step in determining the best solution is performing a camera inspection to get a first-hand look at the issue.
Trenchless sewer repair methods include:
- Pipe lining. This trenchless option is the latest innovation in sewer repair. Because this method involves molding a new pipe inside your old pipe without digging trenches, it’s ideal for lines that run under patios, driveways, and streets.
- Pipe bursting. Also a trenchless option, pipe bursting involves replacing your damaged pipes by winching a device that breaks up the old line while pulling a new one in behind it. Pipe bursting works well for long stretches of pipe or when existing pipe is too deteriorated to be used in pipe lining.
- Excavation. The most invasive method, excavation involves traditional dig and repair work. Spot repair excavation is a small dig that can be used when the problem area is easily accessible, while open cut excavation requires a trench to be dug along the length of the damaged pipe.
Repairing Sewers in San Diego Since 1975
When you need sewer repair, call the best in the business. Pacific Drain & Plumbing, a Goettl Company has nearly 50 years of experience repairing and replacing damaged sewer lines in San Diego and Vista.
Call us today to learn more about your options for sewer repair. Our plumbers are standing by at (760) 205-3011.
24/7 Live Operators and Technicians Standing By
Rapid Emergency Response You Can Count On
No Job is Too Small or Too Large for Pacific
Detailed Estimates Provided Before Work Begins
Customized and Tailored Plumbing Solutions
Preventative Maintenance Programs Available
You can rely on Pacific Drain & Plumbing, a Goettl Company for all your plumbing needs!
- Del Mar
- El Cajon
- La Jolla
- La Mesa
- Lemon Grove
- Ocean Beach
- Pacific Beach
- Rancho Bernardo
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Diego
- San Marcos
- Scripps Ranch
- Solana Beach
- Valley Center