Trenchless Pipe Lining
Perma-Lateral Pipe Lining puts new pipes inside your old sewer pipes without digging trenches. Lasts 50 years or more!
This revolutionary new technology repairs sewer and other pipes without the expense and bother of digging trenches through your patio, yard or driveway. The new pipe goes right inside the old.
This is the only system bearing the ANSI / NSF STANDARD 14 CERTIFICATION for plumbing pipe repairs. Rehabilitates sanitary pipes, storm pipes, drain vents, and vertical piping systems with ease.
The unique compressed air inversion system allows the liner tube to snake through 22-, 45- and sweeping 90-degree angles.
- Existing host pipeline is cleaned out with rooter machine.
- Video pipe camera inspection confirms if pipe can receive lining.
- One (1) small pothole, approximately 4ft. x 3ft., is excavated to expose pipe.
- One piece felt liner is treated with epoxy resin.
- Lining is inserted into old pipe, calibration tube is inflated and expands the lining.
- Lining is Cured-in-Place as epoxy resin cooks and hardens.
- Calibration tube is deflated and removed, video camera inspects the results.
- Pipe lining is a permanent, stand-alone, new pipeline.
- Restore cracked pipe
Eliminate root intrusion
- Close holes in pipe walls
- Seal open joints
- Seals bottomless cast iron
- Storm drain lines sealed
- Vertical drain pipes
- Electrical conduit lines
- Bridge missing pipe
- Prevent ex-filtration
- From 2′ to 120′ long
- Prevents root growth
- Diameters from 2″ to 8″
- Adheres to existing pipestructure
- ANSI/NSF Standard 14 Certified Structural repair with 50 year min. design life
- No street access needed
- No use of manholes in sewer main inversion method, not pull-in-inflate
- Single point of access
- Open at sewer main connection, no cutting
- Brand name product, industry
proven & trusted
- No maintenance after installation
- Stops infiltration / ex-filtration
- Meets EPA standards IAPMO approval